AllAssignmentHelp.com is a relatively new service founded in 2013. They claim they have over two thousand employees in the USA, the UK, and Australia and do not have any outsourced facilities. They offer essays and dissertations in various subjects:
- Computer Science
Interestingly, they do not have any academic level stratification. Does this sound like a scam? Let’s see what the AllAssignmentHelp review revealed.
The quality we received from them was barely high-school, even though they claim they have Ph.D. writers. However, you should note that they do not give you an opportunity to choose an expected level of the assignment, so perhaps you should not count on a high-quality paper for as little as $9 per page. To sum it up:
- Formatting was not followed
- Grammar was evident of a non-native speaker
- Layout & structure was hard to evaluate because it was just plain text
- Research was not done
- References were not included
- Typos were present
- Academic level was not an option to choose
Overall, the paper we received from AllAssignmentHelp could be used to get some ideas from if you are struggling with your paper and want some topic work-up before writing your essay. Otherwise, this was not an academic paper.
Prices & Discounts
The prices look nice and tempting beginning at $9 per page. To put it briefly:
- $9 per page (250 words) for the 10+ day deadline option for standard writing
- $15 per page for the 10+ day deadline option for finance
- $20 for the 10+ day deadline option for programming
- $25 per page for less than 12 hours for standard writing
- up to $60 per page for less than 12 hours for finance
- up to $400 for less than 12 hours for programming
In addition, they are offering you a first-timer coupon that will give you a 20% discount.
AllAssignmentHelp.com has a limited number of guarantees including:
- a writer who is at least 2:1 undergraduate (probably, this means they are college students who are getting 60-65% on their papers).
Their revision and refund policies are vague and you should be ready that once you pay you will not be able to get your money back if you don’t like the service.
Reviews and online reputation
- There are over 150 AllAssignmentHelp reviews on . Their page shows the rating of 3.3/5, which consists of 72 5-star reviews and 60 1-star reviews. Their facebook page seems not to get many views, although we did find several interesting posts there. Overall, most of the clients who ordered from them were not satisfied. Most of the 5-star seemed fake, which does not make an impression of a legit service.
The deadlines they offer:
- 12 hours or less
- 24 hours
- 2 days
- 3 days
- 4-6 days
- 7-10 days
We wish to say they did the paper on time but a 12 hour delay for a small paper due in 3 days is not a good thing to sell.
Their customer support team works 24/7 and is available through the live chat window, phone calls to the US, UK, and an Australian number. We particularly liked the fact that they are also available in WhatsApp instant messenger so that you can easily reach out to them through your smartphone. As available as they are, they did not seem very helpful though.
Their website is more or less user-friendly, at least if you know how such kind of services usually work. The overall layout of their website is fine; however, even though they say they do not hire writers other than native speakers of English, the content on their website have some awkward statements that we had a hard time to understand.
What we also didn’t particularly like was the inconsistency of their statements. On one of the pages, they say Ph.D. holders write for them, and, all of a sudden, they say they have undergraduate 2:1 and some post-graduate writers. In addition, they could have updated some of their discount offers; some of them ended in 2015 and they are still there.
- Among the cheapest on the market
- Wide range of currencies they accept
- No academic level gradation
- Poor reviews
- Questionable quality
- Vague refund policy
If you like to take the risk for the price they offer, this is up to you. However, we would not recommend ordering from them if you expect a decent paper you can use as it is.